Chartered Building Surveyor / Senior Chartered Building Surveyor
Salary: Competitive salary depending on experience and position.
Start date: April 2021
We are currently looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor or Senior Chartered Building Surveyor with experience in building surveys, dilapidations and projects. The workload will be varied with the ability to be involved in all aspects.
* Undertake building surveys and report to clients
* Design and manage refurbishment projects from inception to completion
* Carry out dilapidation inspections
* Work alongside our building management team undertaking Access Audits, Health & Safety Audits and Annual Building Surveys
* Be involved with business development and identify opportunities for business growthd
* Mentor junior members of the team
* MRICS qualified with 1-2+ years post qualification experience
* Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes (excel, word etc. ) and AutoCAD
* Able to work in a team and alone when required
* Commercially aware
* Clean driving licence
On offer for the Chartered / Senior Building Surveyor:
* Competitive salary depending on experience and position.
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Pension Contribution
To apply for the role please send your CV and covering letter to Angus White firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information on the role you can call Angus on: 0191 211 1551.