Property Management Surveyor
We are currently seeking a candidate who is working towards or has recently achieved MRICS status with an RICS Accredited degree.
The position is a very important role in the department and requires an individual with good interpersonal skills who is able to act on their own initiative and to work as part of the team reporting to the Partners responsible. The individual will also work closely with the administration team in updating and delivering databases and may be required to assist in other departments as and when necessary.
It is important that the individual is clearly client focused and is seen to be helpful, co-operative and supportive in all dealings with clients, potential occupiers and is comfortable and confident in dealings in all aspects of commercial property and client and public contact.
- Assisting on a full range of property management instructions on a variety of commercial properties, including both single and multi-let properties.
- Assisting with enquiries regarding all aspects of their lease and property
- Arranging property inspections to ensure both landlord’s and tenant’s obligations are being met
- Liaising with and being point of contact with on-site staff
- Assisting with instructing contractors to carry out maintenance and refurbishment works on service charge properties and ensuring works are carried out timely and keeping tenants updated
- Assisting in management and collection of rental and other income
- Assist in preparation and administration of service charge expenditure
- Maintaining up to date records
- Assisting with the preparation of property management reports
- Assisting with co-ordination of portfolio instructions and undertaking other duties from time to time as may be reasonably required.
- Business Development and Client Care awareness.
- Adherence to Health & Safety procedures.
- Responsibility for own continuous professional learning.
- Respect Company Values.
Degree or MSc in Real Estate or equivalent ideally with some work experience in a commercial property environment.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel.
Clean driving licence.
We are potentially seeking 2 candidates - 1 who has an RICS Accredited Degree and is working towards MRICS status and 1 who has qualified with relevant Property Management experience. Salary will be based on qualification held.
In order to apply for this role if you could send a copy of your CV and Covering Letter to Katy Clark.