Commercial Property Consultancy Recognised with 9 Awards
Independent commercial property consultancy Naylors Gavin Black has received nine prestigious CoStar Awards in recognition of its outstanding work leading the North East market.
The firm, based in Newcastle, has collected awards which include the North East’s Most Active Agent in office, industrial and investment categories by number of deals and the square footage of transactions. It also picked up the Best Single Branch award for Investment.
The CoStar UK Awards are highly regarded in the commercial property industry and celebrate exceptional achievements and outstanding contributions by property professionals across the country. Naylors Gavin Black's success across so many categories underscores its record of achieving exceptional results and demonstrating its deep understanding of the market and strategic approach to ensuring maximum value for clients.
Naylors Gavin Black collected the impressive number of awards thanks to a diverse offering, which offers solutions across all commercial property types, including: property investment, industrial agency, office agency, building consultancy, asset and facilities management, valuations & lease advisory, rating and development consultancy.
Angus White, managing partner at Naylors Gavin Black, said: “I am very proud of our team for securing these awards, which are directly linked to our record of achieving results for our clients. The variety of awards that we have received is testament to the hard work and dedication of the entire team, across the whole business.”
Chris Donabie, Investment Partner at Naylors Gavin Black added: “We are incredibly proud to have received this recognition and remain committed to providing unparalleled service to our clients in the North East.
“Thanks to our extensive network in the North East - and across the UK and abroad - we are able to unearth off market opportunities for our clients. Our success is a direct reflection of the trust our clients place in us, and the expertise and professionalism of our teams.”
Naylors Gavin Black's outstanding performance in the CoStar UK Awards reaffirms its position as a leading commercial property consultancy in the North East of England. With an unwavering commitment to driving value for clients through a pro-active approach to asset management, the business continues to play a pivotal role in driving investment opportunities and growth in the region.
The full list of CoStar awards is as follows:
- North East Investment – Regional Investment Agency 2023
- North East Investment – Single Branch Investment Agency 2023
- North East Industrial – Most Active Disposal Agent (Number) 2023
- North East Industrial – Most Active Disposal Agent (S/F) 2023
- North East Industrial – Most Active Single Branch Agency – Acquisitions & Disposals (Number) 2023
- North East Industrial – Most Active Single Branch Agency – Acquisitions & Disposals (S/F) 2023
- Newcastle upon Tyne – Office - Most Active Single Branch Agency – Acquisitions & Disposals (Number) 2023
- Newcastle upon Tyne – Office - Most Active Disposals Agent (Number) 2023
- Newcastle upon Tyne – Office – Most Active Single Branch Agency – Acquisitions & Disposals (S/F) 2023