Did you know as part of our Property Management function we can offer a range of company secretarial & financial reporting services?
Did you know that as part of our Property Management function we can offer a range of company secretarial and financial reporting services?
These services are managed by Karla Sweeney, our Client Financial Services Manager, who has detailed below which services Naylors can provide as part of a Property Management package….
Company Secretarial Services:
- Companies House filing requirements such as filing annual returns, new director appointments, removing directors, maintaining statutory registers
- Liaising with accountants to have end of year accounts completed, providing them with the relevant accounting information for the year and then filing the completed accounts at Companies House
- Liaising with auditors, accountants and other independent examiners.
- Organising AGMs – consisting of arranging date, time & location, issuing the notice, agenda, proxy forms, preparing the AGM package, maintaining a record of attendance and proxy votes received, minute taking and issuing the minutes once the meeting has taken place.
Financial Reporting Services:
- Weekly balance reports for account balances and processing the transfer of rental income to clients
- Reconciling bank accounts on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Client specific monthly and quarterly reports which are tailored to individual requirements including; Income and Expenditure Statement, Tenant and Supplier Invoice Reports, Cash Received and Cash Payment Reports, Sundry Income and Expenditure Reports.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly Debtor and Creditor analysis reports.
- VAT Management – creating and managing VAT online accounts with HMRC for Companies and Individuals, compiling VAT reports, submitting VAT returns and making payments for VAT to HMRC.
- Corporation Tax – making payments to HMRC
For further information about any of the above services please contact Karla Sweeney on 0191 211 1541 or email email@example.com