Landlords! 10 Good Reasons to appoint Naylors as your Managing Agent...
There are many benefits for landlords using a Property Management company, here are our top ten reasons to appoint Naylors as your Managing Agent…
1) We are here 24 hours a day – The Naylors dedicated Helpdesk is able to respond to tenant calls whatever time of day or night it is and wherever in the country the issue may be.
2) We are ‘Service Charge’ experts – If your property is occupied by a number of occupiers it is likely that a service charge will be needed to look after shared areas. Naylors will manage this on your behalf and keep it running at the optimum level.
3) Rent and Service Charge Collection – Our accounts team look after all of the relevant invoicing and manage any issues promptly and professionally.
4) Give your tenants an excellent customer service experience – Naylors have a large experienced management team who help ensure a seamless experience for tenants.
5) Regular property visits and tenant liaison – Naylors inspect their management properties every 2 to 4 weeks to make sure everything is as it should be and identify any issues early.
6) Bespoke Landlord reporting – We provide our clients with a comprehensive update on their property on a monthly basis whichever way suits them best!
7) We are your eyes and ears – When it comes to management properties we liaise with letting agents, building surveyors, contractors, and of course tenants to make your life easier and maintain the value of your investment.
8) Keep up with Legislation – Owning commercial property can be complicated but Naylors’ management team will make sure your property complies with legal requirements to avoid any problem situations.
9) Financial Matters – our dedicated accounts team will report to you on income and expenditure, provide you with the necessary information to complete your VAT return and liaise with your accountants on year-end reports.
10) Utilities – Our facilities management team will make sure that all utilities contracts for service charges are regularly tendered and will liaise with providers when tenants change.
For further information on our Property Management services please contact Angus White on 0191 232 7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We care – about client service, tenant service and maintaining buildings!