International Advanced Manufacturing Park, Washington Road, Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, SR5 3HY
370 acres available for prime industrial development
12 month delivery programme
Enterprise Zone Status
55MVA of power
Excellent transport links and close to Port of Tyne and Port of Sunderland
Situated at the heart of the north east of England's manufacturing hub, in Washington, Tyne & Wear
* A total of 370 acres of land offering opportunities for bespoke manufacturing development on IAMP One and Two, a world class fully serviced manufacturing park.
* IAMP is being delivered by a unique public/private partnership between South Tyneside and Sunderland City Council and Henry Boot Developments.
* 1.68m sq. ft. of flexible building opportunities on IAMP One.
* Enterprise Zone designation on IAMP One meaning occupiers can benefit from Enhanced Capital Allowance status
* Capable of delivering up to 55MVA of power.
Don’t miss our other properties
1 Bowes Court, Barrington Industrial Estate, Bedlington, Northumberland, NE22 7DW
3,661 Sq Ft (340.11 Sq M)
Ground Floor, Unit 3, The Bulrushes, Boldon Business Park, Boldon, South Tyneside, NE35 9PF
1,595 Sq Ft (148.18 Sq M)
8 & 9 Brackenhill, South West Industrial Estate, Peterlee, Durham, SR8 2LS
3,182 Sq Ft (295.61 Sq M)