Company Secretarial Services
Our Company Secretarial Services provide invaluable support to the directors of organisations such as privately-owned companies, charities and community interest companies with commercial or residential property assets.
For such organisations there are often considerable administrative responsibilities and legislative duties that must be adhered to which can be significantly time-consuming for the uninitiated.
As Company Secretary, we are able to provide a wide range of services, including:
• board meeting administration such as preparation of agendas, papers and minutes
• drafting resolutions, lodging required forms and annual returns with Companies House
• maintaining statutory books including registers of members, directors and secretaries
• providing advice on the legal and governance implications of proposed policies
• monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
• liaising with external regulators and advisers such as lawyers, accountants and auditors
• assuming responsibility for the health and safety of employees and managing matters related to insurance and property
• overseeing the systems that ensure compliance with all applicable codes & legal and statutory requirements
• monitoring the administration of the company’s pension scheme
• overseeing and renewing insurance cover for employees, equipment and premises
• managing property and personnel administration
• overseeing public relations and aspects of financial management
We can provide a bespoke package of services to suit the needs of individual clients.
Please get in touch with our Client Financial Services Manager Karla Sweeney to discuss your requirements. Karla is a professionally qualified Company Secretary with ICSA accreditation and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org