Like everything else, property needs to be managed properly to deliver the best results.
Every property is different, which is why at Naylors Gavin Black we offer a completely bespoke Property Management service, unrivalled for its expertise.
The needs of a small suburban retail parade are not the same as a city centre office block, but our team have the know-how to make sure you get a first class service, whatever your property.
With an impressive portfolio of clients, you can join them with confidence that everything will be done to ensure your asset operates smoothly and efficiently.
Our FULL Property Management service includes:
- Regular inspections of all managed properties
- Consultations with occupiers
- Dedicated management team
- 24-hour help desk facility and monitoring
- Regular reviews of service
- Full Health and Safety compliance
- Rent and Service charge collection
- Detailed Accounting information
- Monthly management report
- Early warning on forthcoming reviews and renewals
Property Management LITE
We also offer Property Management Lite, which is a scaled down version of the full management function.
This is a service we offer to clients who either have a portfolio of single-let properties, or properties with no shared service charge, such as retail parades and industrial estates where the rent collection function is retained by the client.
This service offers ‘peace of mind’ to clients, ensuring all tenants are in occupation and taking care of the premises, and any issues of disrepair or damage are identified.
This service includes:
- Regular inspections of managed properties
- Periodic reports identifying any issues
- Liaison with tenants regarding any issues identified (in agreement with the landlord)
- Regular tenancy reports to the client to highlight all lease events for consideration and action in a timely manner
Call one of our Property Management experts today for further no obligation advice.